The list of healthy foods for beautiful skin
In the past century scientists have established a link between the appearance of a person and what he eats.
- Paprika (bell pepper). Rich in vitamins C and B6. They have a beneficial effect on blood circulation, improving the complexion and preventing the formation of mimic wrinkles. And due to the high content of carotenoids, peppers helps to cope with such imperfections like pimples and blackheads. Possible to use it in unlimited quantities, not afraid to spoil the figure, because in 100 grams of vegetable only 27 calories.
- Celery. Another miracle cure for those who wish to have velvety skin. The effect is achieved using sodium and potassium, in excess contained in the product. Together with water, they protect against dehydration. Introducing celery in your daily menu will help to forget about problems with dryness. Is a natural source of vitamin K, normalize blood circulation and blood pressure.
- Spinach. Pimples, acne, black spots and other troubles remain in the past with regular use. Spinach is a storehouse of vitamins (A, E and C) and minerals (iron, magnesium, folic acid and others).
- Carrots. The vegetable contains lots of carotene and vitamin a, responsible for the formation and renewal of cells. Lovers of carrots features a radiant and healthy complexion. In addition to it products for young persons with high carotene content include sea buckthorn, sorrel, parsley and rose hips.
- Green tea. The drink has a unique set of antioxidants and amino acids and is rightly called "extract of youth." In addition to combating age-related changes green tea lowers blood pressure and helps against bad mood. It is better to drink without adding sugar.
- Dark chocolate. About this product goes a lot of myths. One of them reads: from chocolate on my face causes acne. This really is possible, but only if the dairy varieties. In this delicacy, where the cocoa content of over 75 %, one continuous use. Fatty acids and antioxidants in the composition protects the sensitive cover of the face from the negative effects of ultraviolet rays.
- Fatty fish (salmon, trout). They contain several types of omega acids which are very useful for face. Including fish in your menu at least 2 times a week, you will get rid of all disturbing imperfections. The product helps against problems with dry.
- Olive oil. Is one of the first places in the ranking. A stunning effect is due to the rich composition. Vitamins E and b, essential fatty acids have a restructuring effect on the delicate skin on the face affected by the negative influences of the external environment.
- Papaya. Delicious tropical fruit contains important vitamins (b, C, E). They purify the skin, giving it the lost Shine, beauty and colour. And the presence of a group element With protects from direct sunlight.
- Cereals. That cereal is very useful for the digestion process, even a child knows. Due to the content of silicon in crops, the use of cereals in food formed its own collagen, which is aimed at strengthening and smoothing out wrinkles.
Proper nutrition for healthy skin
The basic principles are simple and will ensure you a fresh and radiant appearance:
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water a day. Refreshing drink removes harmful toxins from the body, speeds up metabolism and has a moisturizing effect. Such action has only pure natural water, it is better to drink it without any additives.
- Eat more fresh fruits. Antioxidants in their composition successfully compete with the products of decomposition in our body and protect from the adverse effects of the external environment. Daily consumption of fruit gives the face a healthy glow and gets rid of pesky pimples.
- Love healthy fats. Lack of them leads to dryness and flaking. Very often these symptoms complain women who consume low calorie diets. Choose unsaturated, healthy fats e.g. oily fish, nuts, olive oil and more. They will not harm a good figure and will have a moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Reduce the amount of sugar and its derivatives. Refined carbohydrates contain almost no nutrients, besides high-calorie (for those who are inclined to excess weight, it is better to refuse them absolutely). The abuse threat the yummy leads to the appearance of premature wrinkles, pimples, acne and other neprijatnosti. For the momentary pleasure you have to pay excess weight and skin problems.
- Limit the consumption of coffee. The drink has a pronounced diuretic and causes dehydration, which immediately affects the state of the cover.
- Add to your diet foods with selenium. Trace mineral makes the skin more elastic and protects from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation.
- Avoid drinking alcohol. Consequences of excessive alcohol consumption are immediately reflected on the face. Excessive redness, swelling and bags under the eyes – bright signs lovers of alcoholic beverages.
- Increase the amount of vitamins. For the face, especially useful (protecting from the harmful effects) and E (which help to smooth wrinkles). Vitamin C is found in citrus fruits, kiwi, cabbage, tomatoes, raspberries, and E in nuts, vegetable oils, whole grains, spinach.
- Watch your weight. The weight gain makes the skin is strongly stretched, which leads to the formation of wrinkles. The correct foods are good for the skin as well as shapes. If you are overweight you already have, choose a safe and gradual ways of losing weight without quick loss of ten pounds and the subsequent recruitment of the same number. Otherwise, sudden weight did not slow to affect stretch marks.
- Give preference to natural food. Modern food from supermarkets stuffed with chemical additives. Their use becomes the main cause of pimples and acne. It is better to purchase products for your table at the market or from farmers and small producers in the village where you can guarantee no pesticides in vegetables and growth hormones in meat animals.
The right food choices is one of the most important aspects of healthy skin. A healthy diet is the key to youth and beauty tomorrow.