Masks from clay for face: recipes for effective for all skin types
The use of masks due to the active influence of the contained in the substance of the compounds on the fabric.
- Clay has the property to absorb toxins, thus cleansing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- The application of masks helps to activate cell metabolism, improve the local blood circulation and lymph circulation in the tissues – as a result, significantly improves complexion, accelerates the regeneration processes.
- Cosmetic mask of clay also have a whitening, rejuvenating, tonic effect, due to ion exchange properties of matter: its bind excess ions the compounds contained in the skin and causing more problems cosmetic.
- Clay makes up for the lack of nutrients that the female skin is lacking starting from 27-30 years of age. A lack of vitamins provokes premature aging, loss of tone and wrinkles.
Characteristics of clay depending on the color
Masks made of clay at home prepared on the basis of material of any type. For a correct choice it is necessary to know the properties of different types.
Another of its name – kaolin.
- Absorbing excess body fat, has a dry effect.
- Tightens enlarged pores.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Whitens skin, eliminates freckles small.
- Visibly refreshes the skin of the face.
- Tightens and tones facial muscles, making is aligned with the oval of the face.
Mask with blue clay contain large amounts of mineral salts and valuable trace elements.
- Its main useful feature is the ability to get rid of acne due against inflammatory action.
- Cleansing clay mask blue color is one of the most effective. As a result of its use disappears excess oil, the pores become almost invisible, and about the acne after a few treatments and you can forget all.
- Due to the alignment and toning of the skin is achieved amazing rejuvenating effect.
- She is also an excellent tool for eliminating pigmentation, freckles.
- Masks based on it normalizes cellular metabolism, stimulate circulation in all skin layers, regulate lymph flow.
The special composition of this unique mountain breeds due to its exceptional demand in cosmetology. Green clay is particularly recommended for increased dryness and tightness of the skin, often leading to early appearance of wrinkles.
- The use of such a mask of clay for dry skin restores its firmness and elasticity.
- Small wrinkles disappear.
- The skin is visibly softened and smoothed.
- By improving circulation recovers its color.
Certain similarities in composition and to render the effects of blue clay and kaolin makes them interchangeable in the preparation of cosmetics. These substances can also be mixed.
It is an indispensable tool for the care of irritated, prone to allergic rash, very sensitive skin.
- It eliminates the irritation.
- Disappear the peeling, redness and itching.
- If sagging skin, the appearance of the first signs of wilting red clay is simply indispensable: the mask based on it soften and tone the skin, saturate it with mineral salts and vitamins, restores moisture balance, eliminates wrinkles.
- Improved lymphatic drainage and increased blood flow help to saturate the skin with oxygen and energize the cellular metabolism, thus reducing the clarity of the contours of the face.
To care for very sensitive skin can make a mask out of clay with the addition of other components or just dilute it with water and apply on face.
It is obtained by mixing the other two types of clay: red and white. Funds from it is ideal for any skin type:
- Improve contours of the face.
- Eliminate fine lines and rejuvenate.
- Soften and nourish.
- Return elasticity.
- Attach velvety.
At home it is more recommended to host leather combo or oily type. Suitable also when the dullness of the skin and signs of aging.
- Removes toxic compounds, and thereby prevents the inflammation and appearance of acne.
- Enriching the skin with oxygen, masks on the basis of its tone and refresh the face.
- Activation of metabolic processes in the result of the use of this tool promotes long-term preservation of youth.
It is composed of quartz, strontium, calcium, magnesium, and iron.
- Thanks to the absorbent properties of the clay black is cleanser.
- The ability suit pores and remove the dirt makes its application extremely necessary with high fat content and tendency to acne.
- Depending on the method of using it with equal success can be used to supply dry, drying oily skin and when it is the combined type.
Are there any contraindications?
Because clay is a completely natural remedy, specific contraindications to its use do not exist. However, before applying the mask you should consider the properties of other constituent ingredients and the presence of Allergy to them.
Rules for applying the mask
- The skin must be dry and clean
- Applied clay layer must have sufficient density.
- Masks should not be applied to the skin around the eyes, because it lacks sebaceous glands, with the result that this area has high dryness.
- The clay can be diluted only with cool clean water.
- Stir the mixture should be until the complete disappearance of lumps.
- If you have dry skin duration should be a maximum of 5 minutes, with normal or sensitive – twice more, when I hold the mask even for up to 20 minutes, since drying clay will absorb excess fat and moisture.
- After the procedure the face should be sprinkled with water, wait for the mask to soak and remove with cool water or wet wipes.
- To prevent dehydration after removal of the mask is better to use an effective moisturizer.
- And the last point: how often can I do facial masks with clay? Beauticians recommend such treatments about once every 7-8 days, in case of dry skin even less.
The choice of clay
- Acne: white, blue, yellow.
- Increased pigmentation, depigmentation: blue.
- Enlarged pores: blue, white.
According to skin type:
- Bold: blue, white.
- Dry: green, red.
- Sensitive, irritated red.
- Fading: red, blue, white, green.
Note that the properties of the mask with clay can vary significantly depending on the other ingredients. For example, white clay is used with high fat content and in dry and dehydrated skin. Guidance on the selection of a particular type can be indicative.
1. This problem perfectly solves the mask of salt and clay. In pure water (you can use mineral) dissolve a few crystals of rock salt, filter the solution to remove excess of sand, pebbles etc to Add clay to achieve the cream state.
For best result after the procedure you can apply acid cream. In case of strong tightening of the skin it is better to use a moisturizer.
2. Often the acne disappear, but the stains they leave. To eliminate them perfect the recipe with clay and cinnamon in a clay diluted with water to the cream state added cinnamon (pinch).From age spots
The use of concoctions and clay well removes pigmentation. Dry rot (1 teaspoon) should be mixed with two teaspoons of black or white clay and dilute with clean water. The result is a nourishing cocktail of active substances.Wrinkles
From them will save red clay. If the skin also is inflamed, the ideal tool will be the following composition: diluted red clay add lemon juice (10-15 drops), some olive oil, yolk.For oily skin, when inflammation
1. With a high fat content you can say goodbye forever, regularly applying cosmetic clay and oatmeal (ratio 2:1). It is better to take oatmeal. In its absence, you can grind in a coffee grinder regular oatmeal, add to the obtained powder, red clay powder (white clay, however, it will not exert anti-inflammatory actions, and only eliminate oiliness and purify skin) and Luke warm milk.
2. Made from clay and honey mask cleanses, eliminates Shine, eliminates enlarged pores. The kaolin should be diluted with water and add liquid honey (a teaspoon). After mixing apply on face.Normal skin
Care must be to preserve its normal state. The special problems of its owner it brings.
1. Women with normal skin can use the mask based on clay blue color with the addition of milk (it is used for dilution instead of water), sour cream and honey (1 tsp).
2. Another recipe: diluted with water blue clay add cucumber juice and honey.Dry skin
1. Mix diluted with water green or red clay with one of the oils (oil of peach pits, jojoba, avocado, olive, apricot, etc.). Apply to exfoliated skin. After completing the procedure, to lubricate the face nourishing cream.
2. With dry skin it is recommended to use a mixture of clay pink with fatty cheese, sour cream, egg yolk, cream, yogurt or buttermilk.