Face rejuvenation after 40 years
In order to look good at a Mature age, you should regularly care for themselves since youth. Face rejuvenation after 40 years will be much more effective if the young woman paid enough attention to his appearance, status, zone of the neck, decollete, arms and of course face.
The most common cosmetic problems after 40 years:
- The deepening of facial wrinkles is associated with slow cell renewal of the epidermis, decreased production of elastin and collagen. The skin gradually becomes thinner and dry.
- Age spots are caused by disorders of melanocytes.
- Dull color is a sign of bad work blood vessels and the negative impact of external factors.
- Increased sensitivity and thinning of the epidermis caused by changes in hormone levels and lack of female hormones phytoestrogens.
- Dryness occurs because of dehydration. With age, the activity of the sebaceous glands is reduced, causing a shortage of natural oils grease. The decreased production of hyaluronic acid, which maintains the required humidity level, provokes a loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
- To look young and natural at any age. Moreover, the achievements of modern cosmetology allows. Developed many procedures and medications, the effect of which is aimed at restoring youth and beauty.
Vitamins for young persons after the age of 40
If the skin gets sufficient amounts of vitamins, minerals and other useful minerals, it preserves its freshness and beauty. Vitamins for young persons after the age of 40 is required to slow the aging process.
All vitamins used to maintain youth, are divided into those that are needed immediately for individuals and those which are necessary for the body and the whole organism. But both the first and second support health, youth and beauty. The difference between them is that some are synthesized by the body, and the other receipt is necessary to ensure from the outside. Some accumulate, others quickly leave.
There are a few reasons according to which the skin requires pullup:
- Regeneration of the epidermis occurs constantly, but the recovery processes need a lot of nutrients.
- Women face daily suffering from a makeover that keeps it in a state of stress, provokes a lack of sunlight and oxygen.
- Direct sunlight and exposure to environmental factors regularly have an adverse effect on the face and body.
There are substances-antioxidants, which stimulate the metabolism at the cellular level, strengthens the membrane, accelerates the regeneration, prolonging youthfulness of the skin. The most powerful antioxidant activity have these vitamins:
- A – retinol gives smoothness and elasticity, normalizes the function of sebaceous glands, activates metabolism. Restores damaged tissues, accelerates the formation of new cells and eliminates old ones. In large quantities contained in lacticiniis products, cheese, eggs, milk, seafood, fish oil. Present in colored vegetables and fruits: tomatoes, peaches, apricots, carrots, cabbage, pumpkin, potatoes.
- – Has anti-inflammatory properties, strengthens local immunity and blood vessels. Regulates pigmentation, gets rid of freckles. Stimulates the formation of collagen, prevents aging processes. Contains acidic fruits and vegetables: citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, tomatoes, asparagus, dill, parsley.
- E – rejuvenates, strengthens blood vessels and improves blood circulation, protects against the damaging effects of ultraviolet rays. This substance is found in liver, vegetable oils, milk, asparagus, nuts, olives, apples.
Food for face rejuvenation after 40 years
The main cause of skin aging is the aging of the muscular frame. With age it shrinks and cannot hold the fabric. Food for face rejuvenation after 40 years aimed at maintaining the normal appearance. A balanced diet will allow you to achieve excellent results that will not give any surgery or cosmetics.
Consider the basic rules of nutrition for rejuvenation:
- The diet should be low fried, fatty, salty or sweet food. Products must be subjected to minimum heat treatment. For example: vegetables and fruit – eat raw, whole grains – cooking, meat, fish and poultry – baked, broiled, boiled, steamed.
- It is necessary to increase the number of products with polyunsaturated fatty acids: fish, shellfish, nuts, olive and flax seed oil.
- To observe the drinking regime. The day should drink about 2 liters of water. The liquid helps to remove metabolic products, toxins and wastes from the body. It is best to drink pure water, unsweetened juices, cranberry juice.
- To reduce the amount of food with GMOs, flavorings, preservatives and artificial additives.
- About 30% of the diet should be fresh vegetables and fruits rich in fiber. This substance improves the functioning of gastrointestinal tract, prevents constipation and improves stool frequency. You can also use bran or fiber used as a condiment.
- Reduced-calorie diet and normalization of body weight. The extra weight makes a negative impact on the cardiovascular system, joints, skin and the entire body as a whole.
The main source of beauty is the protein that is in dairy products, fish and seafood, meat and eggs. You must use legumes, soy and whole-grain products. To maintain elasticity and shiny look of the skin on one kilogram of weight needs to have 1 g of protein. Healthy eating will have a positive impact not only on appearance but also on General health.
Skin after 40 years requires increased hydration, nutrition and care. To do this, use special cosmetics, which should have the following properties:
- Nourish useful and necessary components.
- Align the relief, moisturize and improve the color.
- To make wrinkles shallow and barely noticeable, to prevent the emergence of new ones.
- To whiten age spots.
- To improve the contour of the face, making it bold and beautiful.
- To deal with the effect of a double chin.
Such are the qualities of the best age cosmetics, the main aim is to extend the beauty and freshness. In cosmetics, special attention should be paid to its composition. Effective products contain the following components:
- Hyaluronic acid and ceramides, form an invisible barrier that prevents dryness and improves the General condition of a person.
- Aloe, avocado, soy plant components, supplying the cells with nutrients. Reduce sensitivity, increase suppleness and elasticity, MIME fight wrinkles and age-related folds. Stimulate the formation of collagen fibers.
- Argan oil – antioxidant, source of vitamin e Protect against UV radiation, slows the aging process and fights wrinkles.
There are vitamin mask to nourish and saturate the skin with all a necessary trace elements. Consider the most simple recipes for rejuvenation after 40 years:
- Mask with vitamin a – has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, reduces age spots and stretch marks. 20 grams of the pulp of avocado and apricot (to knead, puree), 10 g olive or sunflower oil mix with 1 capsule of vitamin A. the Mask is supposed to be of uniform consistency, without lumps. The procedure should last 45-50 minutes, and then wash with cool clean water.
- Mask with vitamin C – suitable for all skin types. Has an antibacterial effect, brightens tone, reduces pores and accelerates regeneration of damaged tissues. 10 g of liquid honey, 10 g fat sour cream and 10 g of lemon juice mixed with 1 ampoule of vitamin B1 and B12, a few drops of aloe juice and raw egg white. All components must be mixed until smooth and spread evenly over face, neck and decollete. The procedure lasts 20 minutes.
- Clay oil with vitamin E cleanses pores and evens skin tone, dries small pimples. Take 50 g of white clay, a few drops of oil solution of vitamin E (available at pharmacies), raw egg white and 30 ml of warm milk. Mix all of the ingredients to a creamy consistency and apply an equal layer on the face and neck. For more effective action of the mask, the face can be covered with plastic wrap or a towel to keep warm. Keep the mask 20 minutes, rinse with only warm water with further skin moisturizing cream.
Cleansing mask topical for residents of cities whose skin is regularly suffering from air pollution, dust and toxins. To preserve health necessary procedures for deep cleansing. Such mask should do 2 times a week, maintaining the purity and youthfulness of the face.
- For cleansing, toning and pores, perfect cucumber mask. Take a small cucumber and grate it on a fine grater. Mix the vegetable with 1 whipped into foam egg whites. The resulting slurry was put on face for 10-15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
- For oily and problem skin it is recommended to use yeast masks. 20 g fresh yeast mix with 10 g of lemon or cranberry juice. The mixture apply it on face for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water. After the procedure it is necessary to apply a nourishing cream.
- 20 g of oat flakes pour 20 ml of hot milk and leave to swell. Once the squash has cooled, it can be applied to the face for 10-15 minutes. To the mixture, you can add egg yolk. After the procedure, you should thoroughly wash with warm water.
- Whisk egg white, add to it 10 g of oat flour and chopped fresh mint. The resulting slurry was spread on the face and keep until dry. After washing, the skin should be wiped with a lotion or tonic with moisturizing properties.
Face rejuvenation after 40 years should be integrated. Need to lead a healthy lifestyle, eat well, enriching the diet with foods of his youth and vitamins. It is important to properly care for your skin regularly to moisturize, cleanse and nourish it. Only a comprehensive approach will allow you to save the youthfulness of the face, eliminate factors that reduce the regeneration of cells that violate the the lipid layer, the production of elastin and collagen.