Mask with succinic acid is the magic tool for beauty and youth of the face
What this drug is so good that he was able to earn the recognition of doctors and cosmeticians?
- Regular intake of succinic acid strengthens the immune system and increases the body's resistance to diseases.
- Resists diabetes by helping the pancreas regulate insulin production.
- Opposes the emergence of cancer tumors.
- Facilitates the condition of patients with diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Suppresses inflammatory processes.
- Promotes detoxification of the body.
Succinic acid increases the effectiveness of treatment with other drugs, but assign it to yourself is impossible. Let the doctor who knows exactly compatible with your prescribed medications with a "solar" miracle tool. And even if you drink acid for the prevention, follow the instructions on the package. The most harmless means needs in the right dosage.
Application in cosmetology
Succinic acid, which, by the way, do get out of this sun stone, is a scattering of small white crystals. Most often for ease of use they are compressed into tablets. And to use the drug for cosmetic purposes is easy: grind it into powder or, if desired, be dissolved in clean water — get transparent liquid with sour taste and odor.
For cosmetologists succinic acid is almost on a par with the famous coenzyme Q10. He is also known for its ability to affect the immune system and activate cells of the human body, and in addition, is a powerful antioxidant... That's just the price of the coenzyme in several times higher, and he acts a little better. Take a look for yourself! In the composition of cosmetic products purchased and homemade masks succinic acid:
- Stimulates metabolic processes in cells, making the skin rapidly gets rid of the ubiquitous toxins, regeneration begins to flow faster, the epidermis is renewed, and wrinkles and small scars become less noticeable. That is acid, as befits a real antioxidant that effectively slows down the aging process.
- Cleans the sebaceous glands and reduces inflammation in already clogging, eliminating acne placers.
- At the same time removes excess sebum on oily skin and relieves the feeling of tightness on the dry.
- Has a bleaching effect: can deal with pigmentation spots, not to mention the freckles.
- Nourishes the skin with nutrients, increasing its firmness and elasticity.
- Relieves swelling.
- Returns a healthy complexion, stimulating blood circulation in small capillaries.
- Well tolerated by even the delicate eyelid skin, so it can be used to remove bags under the eyes.
In short, there are a good dozen reasons to test the drug's effectiveness for yourself. If you like to experiment and still looking for "their" cosmetic, succinic acid may be.
Homemade beauty recipes
Any cosmetic facial treatment begins with cleansing. And immediately comes to the aid of succinic acid:
- Rinse your face with warm water and wipe his normal milk or use a foam cleanser.
- Grind 2 to 3 tablets into powder, pour a tablespoon of warm boiled water so that no more dry crystals.
- Apply the paste on your skin and a few minutes of massage over face with fingertips. Gently and without fanaticism! Pay special attention to the nose and cheeks — usually it is here that concentrated the most problematic pores.
If you want to turn "amber" in universal scrub mask for the skin, try after the massage, leave the powder on the face for 10-15 minutes and then carefully remove soaked in warm water cotton pad.
To saturate the skin with nutrients to add elasticity and moisturize will help the following composition:
- Take 2 to grind into powder pills acid.
- Connect with 2 tbsp olive oil. Stir it well.
- Apply the mixture the face, wait for half an hour and then gently remove with tissue paper and water.
Succinic acid is well acid and Shilajit two times better!
- Crush two tablets of succinic acid and 2 tablets mummy.
- Add a tablespoon of fatty oils: almond, jojoba, avocado.
- Apply the mask on clean face for 25-30 minutes and then gently rinse.
The mask not only make the skin more young and elastic, but with regular use will get rid of small scars, and large will make it less noticeable.
- Crush 2 tablets of succinic acid.
- Mix with 1 tbsp of white cosmetic clay (available at pharmacies).
- Add boiled water or warm milk to turn the powder into a thick paste and apply it on the skin.
The mask helps with age spots, improves the complexion and cope with a greasy luster. If you are suffering with sensitive skin, try to increase the action of the mask, add 5 drops of lemon essential oil, rosemary, chamomile or parsley.
- Dissolve two crushed tablets 3.5 tbsp of distilled water.
- Add 5 drops of rose essential oil, rosemary or bergamot.
All. Store mixture in the refrigerator for over a week and regularly wipe your face, tentatively shaking the bottle. However, if you add in water 1 tsp benzyl alcohol, toner can be stored for much longer — the alcohol will serve as an excellent preservative.
Succinic acid can be added to your usual day or night cream, serum and mask. Pour the crushed powder one tablet 1-2 tsp boiling water, wait for complete dissolution and mix with a portion of cream.